Step by Step :
- Download the .zip this file here
- Place the file in your sdcard
- Flash the zip through recovery.
- Reboot
Home » Instalations » Flashing Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.4
Nama : Adi Santoso
Nim : B11.2012.02597
Hp : 085727522889
© 2010 Adi Sowo - All Rights Reserved
Wordpress by Jendral Kemud - Design by Erick Wijaya
{ 4 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }
I am outranking you in google. Want to know how? I'm utilizing the SEOpressor plugin for wordpress. Try it on your own here: Seo pressor
Buenas Noches! I would just like to express my gratitude for the super information you have here on this post. I will be exploring more of your site for more cool information soon.
I only wish i didnt have to go to page 8 on google to find you! I had the same problem with my blog but i got a help from some search engine experts, now im on page 1. You can find them here http://bit.ly/pKSdCB. They might do their magic for you too :)
Where's my credit????
codeROM author
Posting Komentar