The Amazon app store can be accessed by either installing Amazon app store on Android devices or via web interface. The problem is, Google is not allowing Amazon app in the official Android marketplace, thus Amazon Store App will be considered as a third party unlicensed application.
The best thing about Amazon Android store is it offers a paid application for free within 24 hours time frame from its official launch. This lets us to grab Angry Birds Rio for free.
Anyway, here's how to get Amazon Android Store App installed on your Android devices.
Should you attempt to approach Amazon Android store from outside US, you need to use a US founded VPN services in ordering to successfully browse through.
Steps to install Amazon Android app on Android devices
Step 1. Open your Android device settings and tap on "Applications"Step 2. Make sure "Unknown Sources" is checked. If "Unknown sources" is already checked, move to step 4
Step 3. Click "OK" on the "Attention" dialog
Step 4. Go to http://amzn.to/getamazonappstore where it will be downloaded to your Android device
Step 5. Open the notifications and tap on "Amazon_Appstore.apk"
Step 6. Click "Install" and then click "Open".
That's it. Now you can login to Amazon Android Store with your Amazon ID and start enjoying both paid and free apps.

{ 2 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }
I was very pleased to find this web page.I wanted to best wishes for this terrific read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you saved to check out new stuff you blog post. Respectfully, Nichelle.
Thanks guys, I just about lost it looikng for this.
Posting Komentar